|Coordinates: 40°22.2′N 22°4.1′E / 40.3700°N 22.0683°ECoordinates: 40°22.2′N 22°4.1′E / 40.3700°N 22.0683°E|
|Administrative region||West Macedonia|
|Elevation||869 m (2,851 ft)|
|• Population||436 (2011)|
|• Area (km2)||57.371|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
|Postal code||501 00|
Polymylos (Greek: Πολύμυλος) is a village and a community of the Kozani municipality. Before the 2011 local government reform it was part of the municipality of Ellispontos, of which it was a municipal district. The 2011 census recorded 408 inhabitants in the village and 436 inhabitants in the community of Polymylos. The community of Polymylos covers an area of 57.371 km2.
- Agia Paraskevi (uninhabited)
- Agioi Theodoroi (population 18)
- Leventis (population 3)
- Polymylos (population 408)
- Zoodochos Pigi (population 3)
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (Greek)
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece.