|Alternative names||Pogoń Litewska Książęca|
Pogoń Litewska is a Polish coat of arms originating from the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. Appearing in medieval Lithuanian heraldry, it was later used by several szlachta families in the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, primarily by those of Gediminid origin. The present Lithuanian coat of arms (Vytis) as well as the coat of arms of Belarus between 1991 and 1995, (Pahonia) are modern heraldic representation of the historic Lithuanian symbol.
Notable bearers of this coat of arms include:
- House of Czartoryski
- Chowanski Princes
- Yefrosinya Andreyevna Starytska, Duchess, nee Khovanskaya
- Ivan Andreyevich Chowanski (Tararui)
- House of Sanguszko Princes
- Coat of arms of the Sanguszko family
- Coat of arms of the Czartoryski family
- Simple version
- Beyzym, a variation
- Tadeusz Gajl: Herbarz polski od średniowiecza do XX wieku : ponad 4500 herbów szlacheckich 37 tysięcy nazwisk 55 tysięcy rodów. L&L, 2007. ISBN 978-83-60597-10-1.