|Comune di Pieve Ligure|
Location of Pieve Ligure in Italy
|Coordinates: 44°22′N 9°5′E / 44.367°N 9.083°E|
|Province / Metropolitan city||Genoa (GE)|
|• Mayor||Adolfo Olcese|
|• Total||3.4 km2 (1.3 sq mi)|
|Elevation||168 m (551 ft)|
|Population (31 December 2011)|
|• Density||760/km2 (2,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
The pieve of St. Michael Archangel, from which the town takes its name, has been rebuilt in Baroque style in the 18th century and houses works by Perin del Vaga e Luigi Morgari. The other main church is the Oratory of St. Anthony Abbot (early 15th century). The Castello Cirla originated as a medieval Saracen tower, although it was turned into a private residence in 1909.
- All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.