Pierwsza komunia, drugie śniadanie, trzecia Rzeczpospolita
|Pierwsza komunia, drugie śniadanie, trzecia Rzeczpospolita|
|Studio album by Big Cyc|
|Big Cyc chronology|
Pierwsza komunia, drugie śniadanie, trzecia Rzeczpospolita - (Polish First Communion, second breakfast, third Rzeczpospolita, second breakfast is a Polish idiom for lunch) is a studio album of the punk rock band Big Cyc, released in 1997.
- "Guma" (The Rubber)
- "Impreza w klubie harcerza" (Party at the Boy Scout Club)
- "Zbyszek Kieliszek i koleżanka Szklanka"
- "Tylko mamona" (Only Money)
- "Ballada o ścierwojadach" (Ballad of carrion-eaters)
- "Koliber 66 (Zjeb od Doroty)"
- "Światem rządzą kobiety" (Women rule the world)
- "Schemat" (Scheme)
- "Taniec lekkich goryli" (Light gorilla dance) - cover of Bielizna
- "Wakacje z dygnitarzem" (Holidays with a VIP)
- "Na bankiecie" (At a banquet)
- "Twoja niemoc rodzi przemoc" (Your infirmity causes brutality)
- Dżej Dżej – bass guitar, lead vocal
- Dżery – drums, vocal
- Piękny Roman – lead guitar, vocal
- Skiba – vocal, lyrics
On their 1997 album, Big Cyc continue to mock various phenomena of Polish reality. The hit single Guma, with the chorus catchword "Put the rubber on your instrument", promotes using condoms. Some song criticize greed and materialistic attitude. There are also puns on contemporary Polish music stars. Światem rządzą kobiety is a nonsense rhyme involving names of the main female singers who had dominated Polish music media in the 1990s, including Natalia Kukulska and Edyta Bartosiewicz. Koliber 66 (Zjeb od Doroty?) is a parody of the hip hop hit + i - by Kaliber 44. There is also a serious song, based on facts: Twoja niemoc rodzi przemoc, about two teenagers who killed a man on a bet.