Philippe de Lannoy
|Philippe de Lannoy|
|Count de Lannoy|
Alix della Faille de Leverghem|
(1965–2012; her death)
Count Jehan de Lannoy
Count Christian de Lannoy
Countess Gaëlle de Lannoy
Count Amaury de Lannoy
Count Olivier de Lannoy
Baroness Isabelle de le Court
Stéphanie, Hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxembourg
Philippe Marie Ernest Albert de Lannoy
|Father||Count Paul Charles de Lannoy|
|Mother||Princess Marie Béatrix de Ligne|
14 August 1922|
Count Philippe de Lannoy (born 14 August 1922) is a Belgian nobleman and Provincial Councillor of Hainaut. He is the father of Stéphanie de Lannoy, the wife of Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg, heir apparent to the throne of Luxembourg.
- Count Jehan Marie Paul Emmanuel Harold de Lannoy (b. 1966), married in 1993 Béatrice Spates (b. 1968, daughter of U.S. citizen Alfred Waters Spates and of Marie Renée Kneppelhout van Sterkenburg, herself daughter of Cornelis Kneppelhout van Sterkenburg and Madeleine Marie Blanche Charlotte Ghislaine, Comtesse du Chastel de la Howarderie), they have four children:
- Countess Caroline de Lannoy (b. 2001)
- Countess Louise de Lannoy (b. 2003)
- Count Antoine de Lannoy (b. 2005)
- Count Maxime de Lannoy (b. 2006)
- Count Christian Marie Harold Philippe de Lannoy (b. 1968), married in 2009 Luisa Moreno de Porras-Isla-Fernández (of the family bearing the Spanish titles of Marquéz (marquess) de Chiloeches y del Arco), they have three children:
- Countess Teresa de Lannoy (b. 2010)
- Count Ignace de Lannoy (b. 2012)
- Count Jacques de Lannoy (b. 2014)
- Countess Nathalie Marie Béatrice Lydia de Lannoy (b. 1969), married in 1996 John Hamilton (b. 1955), they have five daughters:
- Antonia Hamilton (b. 1997)
- Charlotte Hamilton (b. 1999)
- Madeleine Hamilton (b. 2001)
- Alix Hamilton
- Victoria Hamilton
- Countess Gaëlle Marie Diane Madeleine de Lannoy (b. 1970), a religious sister
- Count Amaury Marie Dominique Paul de Lannoy (b. 1971), engaged to Countess Astrid d' Harcourt (b. 1985).
- Count Olivier Marie Arnaud Albert de Lannoy (b. 1974), married in 2006 his secound cousin jonkvrouw Alice van Havre (b. 1980, daughter of Jonkheer Philippe van Havre and of Anne-Françoise de Hennin de Boussu-Walcourt, herself the maternal first cousin of Alix de Lannoy), they have three sons:
- Count Philippe de Lannoy
- Count Gustave de Lannoy (b. 2013)
- Count Léopold de Lannoy (b. 2016)
- Countess Isabelle Myriam Jehanne Alix de Lannoy (b. 1976), married in 2001 baron Jean-Charles de le Court (b. 1969, son of baron Jean-Charles de le Court and of Suzanne d'Otreppe de Bouvette), they have five children:
- Isaure de le Court (b. 2003)
- Aline de le Court (b. 2005)
- Lancelot de le Court (b. 2007)
- Héloïse de le Court (b. 2010)
- Nicodème de le Court (b. 2013)
- Countess Stéphanie Marie Claudine Christine de Lannoy (b. 1984), married in 2012 Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg
Honours and decorations
- Volunteer's Medal 1940–1945 (1946).
- Officer of the Order of Leopold II.
- Knight of the Order of Leopold.
- Grand Decoration of Honour for Services to the Republic of Austria.
- Knight Grand Cross Jure Sanguinis of the Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George (1982).
|Ancestors of Philippe de Lannoy|
- "Bride's mother dies two months before Luxembourg royal wedding". Hello (magazine). 2012-08-27. Retrieved 2012-09-02.
- Membership of the Constantinian Order