Peregrine Eliot, 10th Earl of St Germans
|The Right Honourable|
The Earl of St Germans
Peregrine Nicholas Eliot|
2 January 1941
|Died||15 July 2016 75)(aged|
|Residence||Port Eliot, St Germans|
|Title||10th Earl of St Germans|
Peregrine Nicholas Eliot, 10th Earl of St Germans (2 January 1941 – 15 July 2016), was a British peer and founder of the Elephant Fayre and Port Eliot Lit Fest.
In 1988, on the death of his father, he succeeded as the 10th Earl of St Germans.
Marriages & Children
He was married three times:
- Jago Nicholas Aldo Eliot, Lord Eliot (born 24 March 1966, died 15 April 2006), father of Albert Clarence Eliot, 11th Earl of St Germans (born 4 November 2004)
- Hon Louis Robert Eliot (born 11 April 1968)
- Hon Francis Michael Eliot (born 16 November 1971).
On September 2005 to Catherine Wilson, with no issue.
|Ancestors of Peregrine Eliot, 10th Earl of St Germans|
- GRO Register of Marriages: DEC 1964 5c 601 WESTMINSTER – Eliot = Lampson
- The Peerage, entry for Jago Eliot
- Francis Eliot's biological father is the artist Lucian Freud, according to David Kamp, "Freud, Interrupted", Vanity Fair, February 2012, page 147
- GRO Register of Marriages: APR 1992 13 1331 KENSINGTON & CHELSEA – Eliot = Williams
- The Earl of St Germans, founder of the Port Eliot Festival – obituary, The Telegraph, 17 July 2016
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by the Earl of St Germans
- Peregrine Eliot, 10th Earl of St Germans
|Peerage of the United Kingdom|
|Earl of St Germans
| Succeeded by|