|Coordinates: 50°15′N 18°3′E / 50.250°N 18.050°E|
Pawłowiczki ([pavwɔˈvit͡ʂki], German: Gnadenfeld) is a village in Kędzierzyn-Koźle County, Opole Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Pawłowiczki. It lies approximately 16 kilometres (10 mi) south-west of Kędzierzyn-Koźle and 47 km (29 mi) south of the regional capital Opole.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany and the village was called Gnadenfeld. Founded by the Moravian Brethren in 1743, it was for a century the site of their theological seminary. Following Germany's defeat, it was annexed by Poland and the German-speaking population largely expelled. (see Territorial changes of Poland after World War II). Many Moravians from Gnadenfeld founded in 1946 together with other German and Polish Moravian refugees Neugnadenfeld, a locality of today's Ringe.
The village now has a population of 1,300.
- Walter Schulz (1912-2000), German philosopher