|Coordinates||38°30′30″N 26°17′10″E / 38.50833°N 26.28611°ECoordinates: 38°30′30″N 26°17′10″E / 38.50833°N 26.28611°E|
|Area||2.448 km2 (0.945 sq mi)|
Pasas or Panagia (Greek: Πασάς) is an island in Oinousses complex in Greece. It is located east of Oinousses, the biggest island of the complex. The island belongs to Oinousses municipality and Chios regional unit. With an area of 2.448 Km2 is the second largest island of the complex. The island is uninhabited according to 2011 census, although a guard of lighthouse lives often there. The most important building on the island is the old lighthouse. The lighthouse of Pasas was built in 1863 and its height is 8.5 meters. From 1995, the lighthouse converted to solar and it keeps a permanent stuff.