Otto II, Count of Zutphen
Otto II, Count of Zutphen was a Dutch nobleman from the early 12th century. Otto was the son of Gottschalk, Count of Zutphen and Adelheid of Zutphen.
Otto's maternal grandfather may be Otto of Hammerstein, who may have been the first count of Zutphen. Alternatively Adelheid may be a daughter of Ludolf of Zutphen and Mathilda of Hammerstein (daughter of Otto of Hammerstein).
- Henry II, Count of Zutphen (died before 1134) married Mathilde of Beichlingen, daughter of Kuno, Count of Beichlingen and Kunigunde of Weimar.
- Dirk (Diederik) of Zutphen ( died before 1134). Bishop of Munster.
- Gerard (died before 1134).
- Ermengarde of Zutphen married 1) Gerard II, Count of Guelders and 2) Conrad II, Count of Luxembourg, son of William I, Count of Luxembourg and Luitgard von Beichlingen. Ermengarde was Countess of Zutphen from 1122 to 1138.
- Lindeborn, J. (1670) Historia sive notitia episcopatus Daventriensis (Metelen), p. 537.
- Holland at Medieval Lands
- Lindeborn (1670), p. 535.
- Pieter Lodewijk Muller: Otto II., Graf von Zütphen. In: Allgemeine Deutsche Biographie (ADB). Band 24, Duncker & Humblot, Leipzig 1887, S. 741.