Osaka Broadcasting Corporation
|Broadcast area||Kansai region|
|Frequency||1314 kHz; 91.9 MHz FM|
|First air date||July 1, 1958|
Osaka Broadcasting Corporation (大阪放送株式会社 Osaka Hoso Kabushiki-gaisha, OBC) is an AM radio station of National Radio Network (NRN) in Osaka, Japan, and it is known as "Radio Osaka (ラジオ大阪 Rajio Osaka)". It is also a company of Sankei Shimbun Group in Fujisankei Communications Group. Radio Osaka started broadcasting on July 1, 1958.
Offices of Radio Osaka
- The Headquarters - ORC200, 2-4, Benten Itchome, Minato-ku, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
- Tokyo office - Musashi 7 Building, 2-4, Ginza Nanachome, Chūō, Tokyo
Changing Frequency of Radio Osaka
- 1958 - 1971: 1380 kHz, 3 kW
- 1971 - 1978: 1310 kHz, 50 kW
- 1978–Present: 1314 kHz, 50 kW
- Osaka - 1314 kHz, 50 kW; 91.9 MHz FM
- Kyoto - 1314 kHz, 300W
880 Hz (A5)
- The "OBC Song (OBCソング)" (lyrics by Akiyuki Nosaka (野坂 昭如), music by Taku Izumi (いずみ たく)) is Japan's first commercial broadcasting station's song produced in 1961.
- The present headquarters and performance place are located on the fourth floor of the harp hall of the large-sized building "ORC200" near Bentencho Station in Benten Itchome, Minato-ku, Osaka, Japan, and the stereophonic broadcast is performed from the time transferred here.
- Yes! This is Toshiharu Harada (ほんまもん!原田年晴です)
- Beppin Radio (高岡美樹のべっぴんラジオ)
- Radio Yoshimoto Genki Super (ラジオよしもとむっちゃ元気スーパー)
- 5 up Yoshimoto Gachimori (5upよしもと ガチモリ)
- OBC Dramatic Keiba (OBCドラマティック競馬)
- Sankei Express News (news bulletin)
- 1314 V-STATION, etc.
- Programs from other radio stations via network
Other radio stations in Osaka
- Asahi Broadcasting Corporation (ABC, 朝日放送)
- Mainichi Broadcasting System, Inc. (MBS, 毎日放送)
- FM OSAKA (851, FM大阪)
- FM802 (802, FM802)
- FM COCOLO (COCOLO, 関西インターメディア)