Located in the surrounding park with a large arboretum, the manor is situated below the Macelj forest in the northern part of Hrvatsko Zagorje historic region. It was founded in the 17th century by the Counts of Keglević and later owned by the Counts of Nadasdy, then Drašković and finally Bombelles (until 1945).
Today the manor is weathered and longs for renewal.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dvorac Opeka.|
- Opeka Manor
- Opeka manor and arboretum description
- History of Opeka manor
- History of manor and arboretum