Ola Skjølaas (18 September 1941 – 7 July 2006) was a Norwegian veterinarian, civil servant and politician for the Labour Party.
He was born in Søndre Land. A veterinarian by education, he took his doctoral degree in Hannover in 1969. He was district veterinarian in Tana from 1970 to 1977 and then in Hedmark/Oppland. He was a personal secretary (today known as political advisor) in the Norwegian Ministry of Agriculture from 1978 to 1979, and State Secretary from 1979 to 1981 and 1986 to 1987. He was hired in the County Governor's Office of Hedmark in 1982 as director of environmental protection. He was assisting County Governor from 1990 to 1997. He was Acting County Governor in 1996, after Kjell Borgen's death the same year. From 1997 to 2004 Skjølaas served as county veterinarian in Hedmark and Oppland.
- "Ola Skjølaas 60 år 18. september" (in Norwegian). Norwegian News Agency. 24 August 2001.
- Prestegarden, Anders (21 July 2006). "Ola Skjølaas (obituary)". Aftenposten (in Norwegian).
- "Norwegian Ministry of Agriculture and Food - Political Advisor". Government.no. Retrieved 3 November 2009.
- "Norwegian Ministry of Agriculture and Food - State Secretary". Government.no. Retrieved 3 November 2009.
- "Konkurranse om fylkesmannsstillingen i Hedmark" (in Norwegian). Norwegian News Agency. 20 November 1996.
- Grue, Jon Iver (30 May 2003). "- Aldri følt meg inhabil fordi jeg er frimurer". Østlendingen (in Norwegian). Retrieved 3 November 2009.
|County Governor of Hedmark (acting)
| Succeeded by|
Jon Arvid Lea (acting)