|Irish: Páirc Uí Mhórdha|
|Location||Portlaoise, County Laois, Ireland|
|Coordinates||53°1′34″N 7°18′8″W / 53.02611°N 7.30222°WCoordinates: 53°1′34″N 7°18′8″W / 53.02611°N 7.30222°W|
|Public transit||Port Laoise railway station|
|Field size||142 x 86 m|
O'Moore Park (Irish: Páirc Uí Mhórdha) is a GAA stadium in Portlaoise, County Laois, Ireland. It is the home of the Laois Gaelic football and hurling teams.
Although it may have been in use as a GAA ground since 1888, and was acquired by Maryborough GAA Club in 1908, it was not purchased as the county grounds until 1917, becoming then one of the first grounds acquired by a county board (just six years after the purchase of Croke Park).
The ground has a capacity of about 27,000. Its pitch is one of Ireland's best under weather. It is the venue for many club and county matches, particularly since the installation of floodlights. It is frequently used as a neutral stadium for inter-county matches not involving Laois. It is located 0.5 km from Portlaoise town centre on the N80 road (Abbeyleix road).
The stand has blue seats alternating with white seats to spell out "Laois Laois".
- ↑ O'Moore Park history on Laois GAA website