|Coordinates: 31°57′3.6″N 34°51′43.92″E / 31.951000°N 34.8622000°ECoordinates: 31°57′3.6″N 34°51′43.92″E / 31.951000°N 34.8622000°E|
|Founded by||Argentine immigrants|
Nir Tzvi (Hebrew: נִיר צְבִי, lit. Zvi's Meadow; Arabic: نير تسفي) is a moshav in central Israel. Located near Lod, it falls under the jurisdiction of Lod Valley Regional Council. In 2015 it had a population of 1,275.
The village was founded in 1954 by immigrants from Argentina. It was initially called Kfar Argentina (lit. Argentina Village), before being renamed after Maurice "Zvi" de Hirsch who had helped the Jews of Argentina.
The moshav hosts the primary school that serves as the educational institute for all the children from first to eighth grade in the regional council.
- "List of localities, in Alphabetical order" (PDF). Israel Central Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 16 October 2016.
- Village website (Hebrew)