News Is My Business
News Is My Business is an online newspaper covering business topics related to Puerto Rico. The newspaper was founded by Michelle Kantrow, a journalist with over 18 years of experience and recipient of an Overseas Press Club award. The newspaper is listed by the Puerto Rico Government Development Bank as an "english language source of news on Puerto Rico" and is often cited as a news source by several organizations including the Puerto Rico Products Association, Connect Puerto Rico, Voxxi, Metro International, El Nuevo Día, and the Puerto Rico Center for the New Economy.
- "Heaven & Hell At The San Juan Star". Trend Offset Printing. Retrieved August 27, 2013.
- "Overseas Press Club 2010 Banquet Book" (in Spanish). Overseas Press Club. Retrieved August 27, 2013.
- "Other Sources of News & Info About PR". Puerto Rico Government Development Bank. Retrieved August 27, 2013.
- "Oriental maps out integration with BBVA Puerto Rico".
- Payton, Wil. "Connect Puerto Rico - Increasing Broadband Access and Use". Connectpr.org. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "Serrano: Puerto Rican customers discriminated against no more". Voxxi.com. 2012-03-08. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- Metro (2013-05-29). "Tous demanda a 177 minoristas en la Isla por ventas de versiones falsas – Metro". Metro.pr. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "Home - El Nuevo Día". Elnuevodia.com. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "CNE: External regulatory board needed to run PREPA : CNE – Centro Para Una Nueva Economía – Center for a New Economy". Grupocne.org. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- Trend Offset Printing. "...Kantrow, who won three major awards in 2008 for her business reporting, including the Overseas Press Club of Puerto Rico’s Teodoro Moscoso Award for Excellence in Business Journalism..."
- Overseas Press Club (2010) "Los ganadores del Premio Especial Teodoro Moscoso al Periodismo de Negocios y Finanzas han sido: 2007-2008 Michelle Kantrow, The San Juan Star"