|Comune di Nembro|
Location of Nembro in Italy
|Coordinates: 45°45′N 9°46′E / 45.750°N 9.767°ECoordinates: 45°45′N 9°46′E / 45.750°N 9.767°E|
|Province / Metropolitan city||Bergamo (BG)|
|Frazioni||Gavarno , Gavarno Sant'Antonio , Trevasco , Lonno , Salmezza , San Nicola , San Faustino , Viana|
|• Mayor||Claudio Cancelli|
|• Total||15.2 km2 (5.9 sq mi)|
|Elevation||309 m (1,014 ft)|
|Population (31 December 2004)|
|• Density||740/km2 (1,900/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
|Patron saint||Saint Martin|
|Saint day||November 11|
Nembro is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Bergamo in the Italian region of Lombardy, located about 60 kilometres (37 mi) northeast of Milan and about 10 kilometres (6 mi) northeast of Bergamo, on the right bank of the Serio River.
- Parish church of San Martino, erected in the 9th century but rebuilt in the 18th century. It houses 27 works by Enea Salmeggia.
- Church of San Nicola da Tolentino (1512), with the annexed convent of the Augustinians.
- Sanctuary of the Zuccarello, built on the site of 15th-century castle, and housing frescoes from the 15th through 17th centuries.
- Bridge on the Serio River (1591), in Romanesque style.
- Casa Bonomi, built between the 15th and 18th century.
- Hunting lodge called "Canaletta", built in the 18th century.
- All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.