Negangards Corner, Indiana
Negangards Corner had its start when a general store opened at the town site. An old variant name of the community was North Hogan. A post office opened under the name North Hogan in 1844, and remained in operation until 1877.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 234. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
This village developed around a general store...
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Negangards Corner, Indiana
- "Ripley County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 1 November 2015.