National Inventory of the Cultural Property of the Maltese Islands
The National Inventory of the Cultural Property of the Maltese Islands (NICPMI) is a heritage register listing the cultural property of Malta. The inventory includes properties such as archaeological sites, fortifications, religious buildings, monuments, scheduled property and other historical buildings.
(5) It shall be the function of the Superintendence:
- (a) to establish, update, manage and, where appropriate, publish, or to ensure the compilation of, a national inventory of cultural property belonging:
- (i) to the State or State institutions,
- (ii) to the Catholic Church and to other religious denominations,
- (iii) to Foundations established in these islands,
- (iv) to physical and juridical persons when the cultural property has been made accessible to the public, or when such persons have given their consent for such a purpose;
- "Online Access to National Inventory of Cultural Property of the Maltese Islands". Superintendence of Cultural Heritage. Retrieved 11 September 2015.
- "Online publication of National Inventory of Cultural Property". Gozo News. 3 January 2012. Retrieved 11 September 2015.
- "Cultural Heritage Act". Government of Malta. Retrieved 11 September 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cultural heritage monuments in Malta.|