Narito Ang Puso Ko
|Narito Ang Puso Ko|
Where is the true love?
|Created by||GMA Entertainment TV Group|
|Developed by||RJ Nuevas|
|Creative director(s)||Jun Lana|
|Theme music composer||Maya Meriales Manzanas|
sung by Jolina Magdangal
Maya Meriales Manzanas|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Original language(s)||Filipino, Tagalog, English|
|No. of episodes||175 episodes|
|Executive producer(s)||Angie Castrense|
|Camera setup||Multiple-camera setup|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original network||GMA Network|
|Picture format||480i SDTV|
|Original release||June 9, 2003 – March 5, 2004|
Narito Ang Puso Ko (Here Is My Heart) is a Filipino drama series produced by GMA Network and directed by Enrico Quizon and actress, Gina Alajar. This is also Jolina Magdangal's very first drama series in GMA Telebabad. The series premiered June 9, 2003, replacing Kung Mawawala Ka and concluded March 5, 2004.
Narito Ang Puso Ko is a story about how love transcends all obstacles of hatred, greed and deceit...
The story revolves around Antonina—the missing heiress of the powerful San Victores clan, owner of chain of first-rate hotels and airlines. Doña Dolores San Victores (Rosa Rosal), the family matriarch, is determined to find her missing granddaughter Antonina (Jolina Magdangal), before some wicked members of the family succeed in killing her and taking over all her properties. Antonina who was separated from her parents Amoroso (Ariel Rivera) and Esmeralda (Phoemela Barranda) 15 years ago, grew up under the care of Elsa (Amy Austria) as the kind-hearted but spunky Isabella. She excels in school and enjoys the company of her childhood friend Santi (James Blanco), who has fallen in love with her.Then comes Rodolfo (Raymart Santiago), whom Isabella clashes with instantly. To take matters worse, he moves into Isabella's neighborhood and befriends Elsa and their dog Chocolate. as Isabella finds herself falling for Rodolfo, will Santi's love for her be forever unrequited? As the real Antonina, is she strong enough to endure the relentless conflict within the San Victores clan?
Cast of Characters
- Jolina Magdangal as Antonina San Victores / Isabella Campuspos - Isabella is a spunky but kind-hearted girl who is also blessed with mesmerizing beauty, intelligence and a sweet, beautiful voice. Grew up in a slum area with her mother, Elsa, Isabella strives very hard to finish her studies to give her mother a comfortable life someday. Despite the outpouring pains and obstacles that stand her way, Isabella's optimism never wavered, as she believes that dreams can come true if you wish for them strongly enough and work for them as well. Her life becomes more complicated and turns upside down when she learns the truth about her real identity—that she's actually Antonina San Victores, the long-lost granddaughter of the wealthy Doña Dolores San Victores.
- Raymart Santiago as Rodolfo Perez - A brave and kind-hearted man who works as a personal driver for Doña Dolores San Victores. This simple young man wants to earn enough money so he can bring his mother to a hospital for the treatment of her psychological disorder. Rodolfo never knew the identity of his father, but harbors a deep anger towards him, as he blames his father for abandoning them that drove his mother to insanity. Meanwhile, Rodolfo meets Isabella in a not-so-nice way. They clash instantly but later became close friends after Rodolfo moves in to Isabella's neighborhood. Their friendship turns into something special.
- James Blanco as Santiago "Santi" Tatlonghari - Isabella's childhood friend and confidante who has fallen in love with her. Handsome, dependable and sweet. A knight in shining armour. A "complete package" of a guy that every girl has dreamed of. But Santi's heart is already captured by Isabella and he's willing to do everything to win her heart.
- Rosa Rosal as Doña Dolores San Victores - The matriarch of the San Victores clan. An extremely rich woman who owns a chain of first rate hotels and San Victores airlines. She is determined to find her missing granddaughter and heiress, Antonina, before some wicked members of her family succeed in killing her and taking all her wealth and properties.
- Eddie Garcia as Felipe San Victores - Doña Dolores San Victores' prodigal brother-in-law. A greedy and deceitful man who lost all his money and inherited properties into gamble. And now, returning as a tame sheep, asking for Doña Dolores' forgiveness and acceptance. But in reality, he is only pretending just to win the trust of the matriarch and later get, at all cost, all of Doña Dolores' wealth.
- Amy Austria as Elsa Campuspos - Antonina's adoptive mother. She was the one who saved the little then Antonina from the hotel bombing many years ago. She is a former servant in the San Victores mansion. She knew, in the first place, that the bombing incident was intended to kill either Doña Dolores San Victores or the heiress Antonina or the both of them. So decided to adopts Antonina and renamed her as Isabella for the young girl's protection. Although living in poverty, Elsa strives hard just to give the child's necessities and raised her as her own child.
- Dina Bonnevie as Violeta San Victores - The ambitious and social climber wife of Joaquin San Victores. She is the sister of Elsa and Ava. A slut of the first order, she has designs on Dolores’ wealth and uses her lover, Ernesto Sanchez in her evil plans.
- Raymond Bagatsing as Joaquin San Victores - Doña Dolores San Victores' step son. A former black sheep in the family but change in the name of love. But even though he's change, the matriarch continues to suspects him that he was the one responsible for the hotel bombing many years ago, that led into death of his brother Amoroso and his wife, Esmeralda and the lost of the one and only heiress Antonina. But in reality, Joaquin is also a victim of someone's scheme.
- Ariel Rivera as Amoroso San Victores - Doña Dolores San Victores' most-favored son. A submissive son... kind-hearted... supportive. In reality, Amoroso is the one responsible in hotel bombing incident and other unsuccessful plots against his mother's life.
- Carmina Villaroel as Ava "Primavera" Grande - Elsa and Violeta's youngest sister. A victim of debauchery. She's Joaquin San Victores' first love. Now, she is back to avenge Violeta (she blames Violeta because she believes that she was the one responsible for what has happened to her) by rekindling with Joaquin.
- Lilia Dizon as Leticia - Doña Dolores' loyal and trusted friend. She knew all the secrets, as well as the plans of Doña Dolores. But in reality, she is treacherous, greedy and evil woman who conspired with Felife San Victores to usurp the matriarch's wealth.
- Karen delos Reyes as fake Antonina/Luzviminda Bautista - An impostor who had been usurped the enviable position in life of the real Antonina. A mean-spirited, greed and a certified social-climber She’s a black sheep who escaped north and go to Manila and conspired with Felife San Victores and Leticia to plot evil schemes to Doña Dolores San Victores. She hires Isabella to serve as her personal assistant.
- Chanda Romero as Clara Bautista - Luzviminda's agonizing mother. She's against her daughter's wrongdoings and will do whatever it takes to stop Luzviminda/fake Antonina from her evil plans against Doña Dolores San Victores and the real Antonina.
- Mylene Dizon as Stella Bautista - Clara's eldest daughter and later became Rodolfo's love interest.
- Benjie Paras as Boyong - Rodolfo's loyal friend. He is also working as a personal driver for the San Victores'.
- Monsour del Rosario as Ernesto San Vicente
- Allan Paule as Allan
- Ricci Chan as Red
- Lara Melissa de Leon as Arlene
- Princess Punzalan as Atty. Salgado
- Sharmaine Arnaiz as young Dolores San Victores
- Lander Vera Perez as Antonio San Victores
- Jay-R as Jay R
- Kyla as Melani
- Jim Pebanco as Edgar
- Malou de Guzman as Rodolfo's mother
- Phoemela Baranda as Esmeralda San Victores
- Ernie Zarate as Don Enrico
- Reggie Curly as Private Investigator
- Arlene Tolibas as Floor Manager
- Mel Kimura as Melani's Assistant
- Czarina Lopez de Leon as Jonathan's ex-girlfriend
- Raymond Bagatsing won an acting award (Most Outstanding Supporting Actor in 2004 ENPRESS Golden Screen Awards for TV) for this series.
- Narito Ang Puso Ko was Jolina Magdangal's first GMA Telebabad series.
- This is also the first TV directorial project of Enrico Quizon aka Eric Quizon.
- Gina Alajar becoming a director in the series then she is in acting for Hiram na Puso as it subsequently made their theme song.