N76 road (Ireland)
|49 km (30 mi)
The N76 road is a national secondary road in Ireland. It links the N10 national primary on the ring road south of Kilkenny, County Kilkenny to the N24 national primary route east of Clonmel in County Tipperary.
The N76 is one of the oldest roads in Ireland. Between its start point east of Clonmel and its old route through Kilkenny, the N76 once formed an integral part of the T6 - the old trunk road that connected the cities of Cork and Dublin before the contemporary numbering system was established. It was mapped as such in Herman Moll's 1714 map of Ireland.