Chateau in Mysłakowice
|Coordinates: 50°51′N 15°47′E / 50.850°N 15.783°E|
Mysłakowice [mɨswakɔˈvit͡sɛ] (German: Erdmannsdorf-Zillerthal) is a village in Jelenia Góra County, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. It is the seat of the administrative district (gmina) called Gmina Mysłakowice. It lies approximately 7 kilometres (4 mi) south-east of Jelenia Góra and 94 km (58 mi) west of the regional capital Wrocław.
Prior to 1945 it was in Germany. After World War II the region was placed under Polish administration and ethnically cleansed according to the post-war Potsdam Agreement. The native German populace was expelled and replaced with Poles.
The village has a population of 5,100.