My Big Bossing
|My Big Bossing|
Threatical movie poster
Joyce E. Bernal (Prinsesa)|
Marlon Rivera (Taktak)
Tony Y. Reyes (Sirena)
Ryzza Mae Dizon
|Distributed by||Octoarts Films|
|Box office||P 161,000,000|
My Big Bossing is a Filipino comedy anthology film starring Vic Sotto, Ryzza Mae Dizon and Marian Rivera. The sequel to the 2013 family film My Little Bossings, it is one of the official entries of the 40th Metro Manila Film Festival, due to open on December 25, 2014.
A little girl named Jessa wished to be a mermaid. The wish was granted when the girl was drowned in swimming pool after meeting a witch (Pauleen Luna), transforming her into a mermaid-goldfish hybrid.
A little girl died and helped an unbeliever who works as a reporter to cope with his beliefs.
A princess whose name is Biiktoria was said to be an ugly girl so the sister of the Queen, together with her husband planned to exchange her son as a prince of the kingdom and someday become a king. The princess lives together with the pigs so she thinks that she is also a pig. In the end, Torius proclaimed that the princess' name came from his, therefore she was named Victoria. She was recognized by his father, the king, who was sick and accepted her daughter even if she is ugly.
- Vic Sotto as Bossing (Sirena), Vince (Taktak) and Torius (Prinsesa)
- Ryzza Mae Dizon as Jessa (Sirena), Angel (Taktak) and Biiktoria/Victoria (Prinsesa)
- Nikki Gil as Prinsesa Reyna Beatriz
- Alonzo Muhlach as Prinsipe Vladimir
- Zoren Legaspi
- Niño Muhlach
- Maricar de Mesa
- Sef Cadayona
- Rafa Siguion-Reyna
- Ruby Rodriguez
- Romel Domingo
The Release Date Of My Big Bossing December 25 2014
- Rula, Gorgy (30 October 2014). "Ryzza Mae Dizon gave ideas for MMFF entry". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved 13 December 2014.