Musulin is a Serbian and Croatian surname. At least 129 individuals with the surname died at the Jasenovac concentration camp.
It may refer to:
- Branka Musulin (1917-1975), Croatian-born German classical pianist
- George Musulin (1914–1987), Serbian-American officer of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) and naval intelligence services, and since 1950 a CIA agent
- Toni Musulin (b. ca. 1970), former security driver, stole 11.6 millions euro from Banque de France
- Nikola Musulin, Serbian poet
- Stjepan Musulin (1885–1969), Croatian linguist
- Ethan Musulin, American politician