Mulvaney or Mulvany may refer to:
- Jimmy Mulvaney (1921–1993), Scottish football player
- John Mulvaney (1925–2016), Australian archaeologist
- Mick Mulvaney (born 1967), U.S. politician, member of the U.S. House of Representatives
- George Francis Mulvany (1809–1869), Irish painter
- Patrick Mulvany (1871–1951), Irish politician
- Dominic Mulvany (born 1956), Irish singer-songwriter
- Isabella Mulvany (1854-1934), educator.
- Private Terence Mulvaney, fictional character in a number of short stories by Rudyard Kipling and one of the Soldiers Three, Learoyd, Mulvaney and Ortheris.
- Mulvaney, the "perfect family" in We Were the Mulvaneys, 1996 novel by Joyce Carol Oates
- We Were the Mulvaneys, TV movies based on the novel