Muchacha de barrio
|Muchacha de barrio|
|Created by||Fernanda Villeli|
|Directed by||Ernesto Alonso|
|Theme music composer||Guillermo Juárez|
|Opening theme||"Te vi pasar" by Lolita de la Colina|
|Country of origin||Mexico|
|No. of episodes||202|
|Executive producer(s)||Ernesto Alonso|
|Original network||Canal de las Estrellas|
|Original release||1979 – 1980|
|Related shows||Amor de barrio (2015)|
Muchacha de barrio (English: Neighborhood Girl) is a Mexican telenovela produced by Ernesto Alonso for Canal de las Estrellas in 1979. Ana Martín, Humberto Zurita and Guillermo Murray star as the protagonists.
Laura is a girl's cheerful and lively neighborhood that lives with his mother Rosa and his stepfather Pancho with his accounting studies, Laura gets a job in the newspaper owned by Pablo Moncada and where he works his adoptive son Raul. Laura and Raul are known and they fall in love, but due to various circumstances, including family secrets that come to light have to separate, although in the end you will find true happiness.
- Ana Martín as Laura
- Kitty de Hoyos as Susana / La Chata
- Guillermo Murray as Pablo Moncada
- Magda Guzmán as Rosa
- Sergio Jiménez asPancho
- René Casados as Ernesto Moncada
- Humberto Zurita as Raúl Moncada
- Nubia Martí as Denis
- Tony Bravo as Norberto
- Patricia Rivera as Elena
- Ana Laura Maldonado as Deborah
- Martha Zavaleta as Delfina
- Ernesto Bañuelos as Juan Morales "Joao"
- Jorge del Campo as Víctor
- Héctor Flores as Dr. Galindo
- Oscar Morelli as Eugenio
- Maxine Woodside. "Roberto Hernández regresa a telenovelas con "Amores de Barrio"" (in Spanish). Grupo Fórmula. Retrieved December 12, 2014.
- Sandy. "Televisa hará remake de "Muchacha de barrio"" (in Spanish). Telenovelas total. Retrieved December 12, 2014.
- "Televisa Telenovelas (1970-1979)". IMDb. Retrieved December 13, 2014.
- "Telenovela Muchacha De Barrio 1979 Promo Video" (in Spanish). ovguide.com. Retrieved December 12, 2014.