Moves (A Ballet in Silence) is a ballet without music created by Jerome Robbins for his company Ballets: USA for the Spoleto (Italy) Festival of Two Worlds, where it received its premiere 3 July 1959; the New York City Ballet première took place on Wednesday, 2 May 1984, by which time Robbins was City Ballet's ballet master, at the New York State Theater, Lincoln Center.
2008 Saratoga Springs
2009 winter tour to the Kennedy Center
- Repertory Week, NYCB, Spring season, 2008 repertory, week 7
- NY Times, Jennifer Dunning, February 14, 1987
- NY Times, Jack Anderson, February 13, 2002
- NY Times, Alastair Macaulay, May 17, 2007
- NY Times, Alastair Macaulay, June 12, 2008