Moritz Hermann of Limburg
Moritz Hermann of Limburg, (born 1664, died 1703), count of Limburg Stirum, son of Moritz of Limburg Stirum, was the second reigning count of the branch Limburg-Styrum-Styrum.
He married in 1692 countess Elisabeth Dorothea von Leiningen-Dagsburg (born 1665, died 1722), daughter of Emich Christian of Leiningen-Dagsburg and they had issue:
- Christian Otto, count of Limburg Bronkhorst and Stirum (born 1694, died 1749);
- Johann Philipp Wilhelm, count of Limburg Stirum (born 1695, died 1758);
- Bernhard Alexander, born 1698 and died 1758. He married in 1740 countess Luise von Wiser (born 1711, died 1786);
- Maria Ludowika, born 1699, died 1719, a nun in Köln;
- Karl Moritz, born 1701 and died 1744.
- Johann Ludwig, born 1702 and died 1706.
- De takken Gemen en Styrum van het geslacht van Limburg Stirum; Dr. A.J. Bonke; Stichting van Limburg Stirum; 's-Gravenhage, 2007
- Iconografie van het Geslacht van Limburg Stirum; C.J. Graaf van Limburg Stirum; Walburg Instituut, Amsterdam, 1994