|Found||1674, John Covel|
|Now at||Trinity College|
|Size||21.4 cm by 14.6 cm|
|Note||member of Kr|
Minuscule 66 (in the Gregory-Aland numbering), ε 519 (von Soden), known as Codex Galei Londinensis, is a Greek minuscule manuscript of the New Testament, on paper leaves. Palaeographically it has been assigned to the 14th century.
The codex contains a complete text of the four Gospels on 298 leaves (size 21.4 cm by 14.6 cm). The text is written in one column per page, 21 lines per page.
The text is divided according to the κεφάλαια (chapters), whose numbers are given at the margin, with their τίτλοι (titles) at the top of the pages. There is also a division according to the Αmmonian Sections, with references to the Eusebian Canons.
It contains the Epistle to Carpian, Eusebian Canon tables (only 5 leaves), lists of the κεφάλαια (lists of contents) are placed before each Gospel, synaxaria, Menologion, pictures, lectionary markings at the margin (for liturgical use), ἀναγνώσεις (lessons), and numbers of στίχοι at the end of each Gospel. Some scholia in the margin were added by a later hand.
The Greek text of the codex is a representative of the Byzantine text-type. Hermann von Soden classified it to the textual family Kr. Aland placed it in Category V. According to the Claremont Profile Method it belongs to the textual family Kr in Luke 1, 10, and 20.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1908). Die griechischen Handschriften des Neuen Testament. Leipzig: J. C. Hinrichs'sche Buchhandlung. p. 50.
- K. Aland, M. Welte, B. Köster, K. Junack, "Kurzgefasste Liste der griechischen Handschriften des Neues Testaments", Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, New York 1994, p. 50.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1900). Textkritik des Neuen Testaments. 1. Leipzig: Hinrichs. p. 144.
- Scrivener, Frederick Henry Ambrose; Edward Miller (1894). A Plain Introduction to the Criticism of the New Testament. 1 (4 ed.). London: George Bell & Sons. p. 202.
- Aland, Kurt; Aland, Barbara (1995). The Text of the New Testament: An Introduction to the Critical Editions and to the Theory and Practice of Modern Textual Criticism. Erroll F. Rhodes (trans.). Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 138. ISBN 978-0-8028-4098-1.
- Wisse, Frederik (1982). The Profile Method for the Classification and Evaluation of Manuscript Evidence, as Applied to the Continuous Greek Text of the Gospel of Luke. Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. pp. 54, 92. ISBN 0-8028-1918-4.
- Scrivener, F. H. A. (1893). Adversaria Critica Sacra: With a Short Explanatory Introduction. Cambridge: At The University Press. pp. XXXI–XXXIV.
- Scrivener, F. H. A. (1893). Adversaria Critica Sacra: With a Short Explanatory Introduction. Cambridge: At The University Press. pp. XXXI–XXXIV. (as d)
- Minuscule 66 at the Trinity College Library Cambridge