The church was built in the Neo-Romanesque style by Lajos Ybl, the foundation-stone being placed in 1896. It was sanctified on 13 October 1901 by Sándor Dessewffy.
The main towers are 65m high, the central cupola 45m, and the capacity is for 3,000 people. The bell was made by Antal Novotny. The altar-piece was painted by György Vastagh and its organ was made by Leopold Wegenstein.
- (Hungarian) Ybl Lajos - Magyar Életrajzi Lexikon 1000-1990
- (Hungarian) Gyula Delesega. Temesvári Kalauz. Editura Marineasa
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Millennium Church, Timisoara.|
- 360 degree view of the interior