Bandić Milan 365 - Labour and Solidarity Party
|Founded||28 March 2015|
1 / 151
0 / 11
1 / 128
1 / 21
On 2015 parliamentary election, party participated with 13 coalition partners, won 2 seats in the Croatian Parliament, and eventually signed coalition agreement with center-right Patriotic Coalition and Bridge of Independent Lists (MOST), voting in favor of approving Cabinet of Tihomir Orešković.
The following is a summary of the party's results in legislative elections for the Croatian parliament. The "Total votes" and "Percentage" columns include sums of votes won by pre-election coalitions BM 365 had been part of.
|Election||In coalition with||Votes won||Percentage||Seats won||Change||Government|
|(Coalition totals)||(MB 365-RIS only)|
|2015 (August)||DPS, DSŽ, HES, HRS, HSZ-ES-Z, ID - DI, MS, NSH, NV-SR, SU, UDU, ZS-Z, ZS||76.168||
2 / 151
|2||Member of governing coalition|
|2016 (September)||NS-R, Novi val, HSS SR, BUZ||76,054||4.04%||
2 / 151
- Wolfram Nordsieck. "Parties and Elections in Europe".
- Hina (2015-03-28). "OSNOVANA STRANKA BANDIĆ MILAN 365 'Čuda nisu samo na nebu, ona su i na zemlji, u našim srcima'". Jutarnji.hr. Retrieved 2016-04-29.
- "Miki na Pešćenici osniva svoju stranku - "Milan Bandić 365" | 24sata". M.24sata.hr. 2015-03-06. Retrieved 2016-04-29.
- "Bandić osniva stranku imena Milan Bandić 365 – stranka rada i solidarnosti - Večernji.hr". Vecernji.hr. Retrieved 2016-04-29.
- "HDZ, Most i Milan Bandić potpisali reformski sporazum, pročitajte što u njemu stoji! - Večernji.hr". Vecernji.hr. Retrieved 2016-04-29.