|Look up Mew or mew in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mew(s) may refer to:
- Onomatopoeia of a cat's call. See also meow,
- Mew is a rare synonym for seagull
- Mew (band), from Denmark
- Mew (Pokémon), a character in Pokémon media
- Mew, a fictional seagull in "Roverandom"
- Mew, the leading actor (played by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul, nicknamed as Pchy) of Thai movie The Love of Siam
MEW or MEWS may stand for:
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead (born 1984), American actress
- Manufacturer's Empty Weight, the weight of the aircraft "as built"
- Measure of Economic Welfare
- Mortgage equity withdrawal, the decision of consumers to borrow money against the real value of their houses
- Modified early warning score, a tool for evaluating deteriorating patients in medicine