Meurig may refer to:
- Meurig (bishop) (died 1161), Welsh cleric who was Bishop of Bangor from 1139 to 1161
- Meurig Dafydd (c. 1510–95), Welsh bard.
- Meurig ap Idnerth, early 6th-century king of Buellt, a medieval Welsh kingdom
- Meurig ap Tewdrig, the son of Tewdrig (St. Tewdrig), and a king of the early Welsh kingdoms of Gwent and Glywysing
- Meurig Bowen (born 1965), artistic director of the Cheltenham Music Festival
- Meurig Prysor, the bardic name of priest and university educator Maurice Jones
- Ystrad Meurig (or Ystradmeurig) is a village in Ceredigion, Wales