Members of the 4th Northern Ireland Parliament
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
Northern Ireland 1921–72
This is a list of Members of Parliament elected in the Northern Ireland general election, 1933. Elections to the 4th Northern Ireland House of Commons were held on 30 November 1933.
- 1933: Robert McNeill began taking the Unionist whip.
- 1934: Jack Beattie expelled from the Northern Ireland Labour Party, and sat as an independent Labour member.
- 4 June 1934: Thomas Joseph Campbell elected for the Nationalists in Belfast Central, following the death of Joseph Devlin.
- 22 March 1935: Arthur Brownlow Mitchell elected for the Unionists in Queen's University of Belfast, following the resignation of Robert McNeill.
- 2 April 1937: Frederick Thompson elected for the Unionists in Belfast Ballynafeigh, following the death of Thomas Moles.
- 7 May 1937: Patrick Maxwell elected for the Nationalists in Foyle, following the death of James Joseph McCarroll.
- 27 May 1937: Harold Claude Robinson elected for the Unionists in Larne, following the resignation of George Boyle Hanna.
- 2 February 1938: Death of Patrick O'Neill. His seat remained unfilled at the time of the general election.