Max Dauthendey (25 July 1867 – 29 August 1918) was a German author and painter of the impressionistic period. He was born in Würzburg and died in Malang. Together with Richard Dehmel and Eduard von Keyserling he is regarded as one of the most influential authors of that period.
- Dauthendey, Max (1867–1918) in The Oxford Companion to German Literature
- Raymond Furness; Malcolm Humble (2003). A Companion to Twentieth-Century German Literature. Routledge. pp. 61–. ISBN 978-1-134-74764-1.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Max Dauthendey.|
- Works by Max Dauthendey at Project Gutenberg
- Works by or about Max Dauthendey at Internet Archive
- Works by Max Dauthendey at LibriVox (public domain audiobooks)