|Full name||Maurice Mason|
|Date of birth||25 June 1927|
|Place of birth||Sedgefield, England|
|Date of death||June 2008 (aged 80)|
|Place of death||County Durham, England|
|Playing position||Inside forward|
|19??–1952||Blackhall Colliery Welfare|
|1953–195?||Blackhall Colliery Welfare|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Mason was born in Sedgefield, County Durham. He signed professionally for Huddersfield Town in 1948, but never played for them in the Football League. By 1950, he was playing for North Eastern League club Blackhall Colliery Welfare. He was a member of the Blackhall team that reached the first round proper of the FA Cup for the first time in the club's history in 1951–52, contributing the opening goal against Scarborough in the final qualifying round match, and scored four times as they beat Ashington 9–2 in the North Eastern League in January 1952. He played three matches in the Third Division North for Darlington in the 1952–53 Football League season before returning to Blackhall, where he played until at least 1954.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (1998). The PFA Premier & Football League Players' Records 1946–1998. Queen Anne Press. p. 370. ISBN 978-1-85291-585-8.
- "Darlington: 1946/47–1988/89 & 1990/91–2009/10". Post War English & Scottish Football League A–Z Players Database. Neil Brown. Retrieved 30 September 2014.
- "Maurice Mason". Barry Hugman's Footballers Post-War Premier & Football League Players' Records. Retrieved 25 September 2015.
- "Horden side for F.A. Cup test". Sunderland Echo. 13 October 1950. p. 11 – via British Newspaper Archive. (subscription required (. ))
- "Attack shuffle won cup-tie". Yorkshire Post. 15 November 1951. p. 3 – via British Newspaper Archive. (subscription required (. ))
- 'Collier' (18 January 1952). "Colliers receive a rare hiding". Morpeth Herald. p. 3 – via British Newspaper Archive. (subscription required (. ))
- "Late penalty goal beat Ashington". Morpeth Herald. 30 October 1953. p. 3 – via British Newspaper Archive. (subscription required (. ))
- 'Collier' (20 August 1954). "Ashington crash at home to Blackhall C.W.". Morpeth Herald. p. 3 – via British Newspaper Archive. (subscription required (. ))