4 August 1957 (age 59)|
Massimo Venturiello (born 4 August 1957) is an Italian stage, film and television actor.
Life and career
Born in Roccadaspide, Salerno, in 1982 Venturiello graduated at the Silvio d’Amico Academy of Dramatic Arts in Rome and the same year he made his stage debut in an adaptation of William Shakespeare's Titus Andronicus directed by Gabriele Lavia. From then, he started an intense theatrical activity, which includes experimental and avant-garde works and a long collaboration with the director Giampiero Solari. Particularly, Venturiello was critically acclaimed for his performances in The Rose Tattoo, alongside Valeria Moriconi, and in Masaniello directed by Armando Pugliese. Also active in films and on television, he is well known for the role of Rudy in Gabriele Salvatores' Marrakech Express.
- My First Forty Years (1987)
- Good Morning, Babylon (1987)
- The Strangeness of Life (1987)
- Marrakech Express (1989)
- The Wicked (1991)
- Vietato ai minori (1992)
- Distretto di Polizia 6 (TV, 2006)
- Our Land (2006)
- Il Capo dei Capi (TV, 2007)
- Intelligence – Servizi & segreti (TV, 2009)
- Il peccato e la vergogna (TV, 2010)
- Roberto Chiti, Roberto Poppi, Enrico Lancia. Dizionario del cinema italiano : Gli attori dal 1930 ai giorni nostri. Gremese Editore, 2002. ISBN 8884402697.