Martin McGrath (hurler)
|Irish name||Máirtín Mac Craith|
Dundrum, County Tipperary, Ireland
|*Inter County team apps and scores correct as of 21:06, 4 September 2014.|
Born in Dundrum, County Tipperary, McGrath first excelled at hurling in his youth. He arrived on the inter-county scene at the age of seventeen when he first linked up with the Tipperary minor team before later joining the under-21 side. He made his senior debut during the 1982 championship. McGrath went on to enjoy a brief career and won one Munster medal.
Throughout his career McGrath made 3 championship appearances for Tipperary. His retirement came following the conclusion of the 1987 championship.
- Munster Senior Hurling Championship (1): 1987
- All-Ireland Minor Hurling Championship (1): 1980
- Munster Minor Hurling Championship (1): 1980
- All-Ireland Under-21 Hurling Championship (1): 1981
- Munster Under-21 Hurling Championship (1): 1981