|Village development committee|
Martadi at Glance
Location in Nepal
|Coordinates: 29°26′49″N 81°29′12″E / 29.44694°N 81.48667°ECoordinates: 29°26′49″N 81°29′12″E / 29.44694°N 81.48667°E|
|Elevation||2,030 m (6,660 ft)|
|Time zone||Nepal Time (UTC+5:45)|
Martadi is a town and seat of Bajura District in the Seti Zone of north-western Nepal. At the time of the 1991 Nepal census it had a population of 4,618 and had 942 houses in the town but now it has increased by growth rate of 2.62.
The town and surrounding area is under the jurisdiction of the Martadi District Police.
Colleges and School in Martadi
- Bajura Multiple Campus
- Badimalika English Boarding School
- Converse Academy
- Shree Malika Higher Secondary School
Photos of Martadi(Badimalika Municipality)
- View of Army Camp
- view of Martadi from Khapalta
- view of mountain from Martadi Bajar
- "Nepal Census 2001". Nepal's Village Development Committees. Digital Himalaya. Retrieved 2008-08-27.
- "Nepal Census 2011" (PDF). Retrieved November 2012. Check date values in: