|Village development committee|
Martadi at Glance
Location in Nepal
|Coordinates: 29°26′49″N 81°29′12″E / 29.44694°N 81.48667°ECoordinates: 29°26′49″N 81°29′12″E / 29.44694°N 81.48667°E|
|Elevation||2,030 m (6,660 ft)|
|Time zone||Nepal Time (UTC+5:45)|
Martadi is a town and seat of Bajura District in the Seti Zone of north-western Nepal. At the time of the 1991 Nepal census it had a population of 4,618 and had 942 houses in the town but now it has increased by growth rate of 2.62.
The town and surrounding area is under the jurisdiction of the Martadi District Police.
At the time of the 2011 Nepal census it had a population of 8,807(4,101 Female & 4,706 Male) people living in 1,290 individual Households.
Colleges and School in Martadi
- Bajura Multiple Campus
It has been conditioning the bachelor level programs with affiliation to Tribhuwan University, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Badimalika English Boarding School
- Converse Academy
- Shree Malika Higher Secondary School
Photos of Martadi(Badimalika Municipality)
- View of Army Camp
- view of Martadi from Khapalta
- view of mountain from Martadi Bajar
- ↑ "Nepal Census 2001". Nepal's Village Development Committees. Digital Himalaya. Retrieved 2008-08-27.
- ↑ "Nepal Census 2011" (PDF). Retrieved November 2012. Check date values in:
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 5/9/2016. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.