Marie Clotilde Bonaparte
|Countess Serge de Witt|
20 March 1912|
14 April 1996 84) (aged|
|Spouse||Count Serge de Witt|
|Father||Victor, Prince Napoléon|
|Mother||Princess Clémentine of Belgium|
Princess Marie Clotilde Eugénie Alberte Laetitia Généviève Bonaparte (20 March 1912, Brussels, Belgium – 14 April 1996, Château de la Pommerie, Cendrieux, France) was a French princess of the Bonaparte dynasty, the eldest child of Victor, Prince Napoléon and his wife Princess Clémentine of Belgium.
- Marie Eugénie de Witt (b. 29 August 1939), married firstly Comte Peter Cheremetieff on 9 November 1961, no issue, divorced in 1975. Married secondly Hélie de Pourtalès (grandson of Hélie de Talleyrand-Périgord, Duke of Sagan, and his wife Anna Gould) on 24 October 1975, no issue.
- Hélène de Witt (b. 22 November 1941), married Henri du Lau d'Allemans, Comte du Lau d'Allemans (b. 17 Mar 1927 in Paris, France) on 17 October 1959, in Paris, France, and had three children.
- Napoléon Serge de Witt (1942–1942), died young.
- Yolande de Witt (9 January 1943 – 6 July 1945), died young.
- Vera de Witt (b. 7 Nov 1945 in Montastir, Tunisia) married Godefroi de Commarque, Marquis de Commarque (b. 18 December 1938 in Urval, France, on 11 April 1966, in Paris, France and had two children. Her younger son was married to Cécilie, daughter of Kraft, Prince of Hohenlohe-Langenburg.
- Baudoin de Witt (b. 24 Jan 1947) married Isabelle de Rocca-Serra (b. 8 January 1950 in Vienna, Austria) on 24 August 1968, in Cendrieux, France, and had three children.
- Isabelle de Witt (b. 26 Jan 1949) married Remmest Laan (b. 29 July 1942), on 25 June 1970, in Vienna, Austria, and had three sons.
- Jean Jerome de Witt (b. 12 April 1950) married firstly Véronique de Dryver (b. 26 December 1950) on 21 October 1970, in Sint-Genesius-Rode, Belgium, had three children, and divorced before August 1992. Married secondly Viviane Jutheau (b. 1947) on 31 August 1992, no issue.
- Wladimir de Witt (b. 27 January 1952) married firstly Marguerite Mautner von Markhof (b. 15 March 1954) on 30 April 1976, and had three children (Elena de Witt, Victor de Witt and Ségolène de Witt) before divorcing in 1993. Married secondly Françoise Martin-Flory (b. 28 May 1959) on 20 November 1993, in Paris, France, and had three children (Hortense de Witt, Dimitri de Witt and Igor de Witt).
- Anne de Witt (b. 28 September 1953 in Bergerac, France) married Henry Robert de Rancher (1949–1995) on 7 June 1975, in Cendrieux, France, and had two sons.
|Ancestors of Marie Clotilde Bonaparte|
- http://geneagraphie.com/getperson.php?personID=I37670&tree=1 GENEAGRAPHIE Serge de Witt