Margit Symo (1913–1992) was a Hungarian-born German actress.
- Autobus S (1937)
- The Yellow Flag (1937)
- Carmen, la de Triana (1938)
- Nights in Andalusia (1938)
- Tiszavirág (1939)
- The Stationmaster (1940)
- The Thing About Styx (1942)
- Altes Herz wird wieder jung (1943)
- I Often Think of Piroschka (1955)
- The Mad Bomberg (1957)
- Fear Eats the Soul (1974)
- Fox, Jo. Filming women in the Third Reich. Berg, 2000.
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 5/23/2016. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.