Margaret of Jülich
|Margaret of Jülich|
|Spouse(s)||Adolf III of the Marck|
|Noble family||House of Jülich|
|Father||Gerhard VI of Jülich, Count of Berg and Ravensberg|
|Mother||Margaret of Ravensberg|
|Died||10 October 1425|
In 1369, she married Adolf III of the Marck. She had fourteen children with him, at least five of whom did not survive infancy.
- Mynta (b. c. 1369)
- Joanna (b. c. 1370), abbess of Hörde
- Adolph (1373-1448), succeeeded his father in Cleves and later also in the Marck.
- Dietrich (1374-1398), succeeeded his father in the Marck.
- Gerhard (d. 1461), also Adolph as count of the Marck
- Margaret (1375-1411), married in 1394 Albert I, Duke of Bavaria (d. 1404)
- Elisabeth (1378-1439), married Reinold of Valkenburg (d. 1396) and Stephen III, Duke of Bavaria
- Engelberta (d. 1458), married Frederick IV of Moers (1376-1448)
- Catherine (c. 1395 – 1459)
Margaret of JülichBorn: c. 1350 Died: 10 October 1425
Margaret of Cleves
|Lady of Amstelveen
| Succeeded by|
Catherine of Cleves