Malcolm Page (footballer)
|Full name||Malcolm Edward Page|
|Date of birth||5 February 1947|
|Place of birth||Knucklas, Wales|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Playing position||Defender / Midfielder|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Malcolm Edward Page (born 5 February 1947) is a Welsh former professional footballer born in Knucklas, Radnorshire (now Powys), who played as a defender or midfielder. He made 391 appearances for Birmingham City in all competitions over a 17-year career, and also played for Oxford United. He won 28 full caps for Wales, which at the time made him Birmingham City's most capped player, a record he held for 25 years until overtaken by Australia's Stan Lazaridis in 2005. He captained both club and country.
- Matthews, Tony (1995). Birmingham City: A Complete Record. Derby: Breedon Books. p. 115. ISBN 978-1-85983-010-9.
- "Malcolm Page". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 6 August 2009.
- Matthews, Tony. Birmingham City: A Complete Record. pp. 246–47.
- Dickinson, Tony (August 2005). "The Norwegian Blues". Birmingham City F.C. Archived from the original on 1 March 2012.
- "The magnificent seven". Birmingham City F.C. 9 March 2012. Retrieved 19 August 2015.