Members of the 11th Northern Ireland Parliament
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
Northern Ireland 1921–72
This is a list of Members of Parliament elected in the Northern Ireland general election, 1965.
- 23 November 1966: Robert Wilson Porter of the Ulster Unionist Party was elected for Queen's University to replace independent MP Charles Stewart.
- 25 May 1967: Michael Keogh of the Nationalist Party was elected in South Down to replace Joseph Connellan.
- 22 March 1968: John Brooke of the Ulster Unionist Party was elected in Lisnaskea to replace his father, Basil Brooke.
- 16 May 1968: Albert Anderson of the Ulster Unionist Party was elected in Derry City to replace Edward Warburton Jones.
- 6 November 1968: Richard Ferguson of the Ulster Unionist Party was elected in South Antrim to replace Brian McConnell.