10 March 1910|
16 May 1990 (aged 80)|
Mexico City, Mexico
|Other names||Luis Aldás Luzarreta|
|Years active||1939 - 1987 (film)|
Luis Aldás (10 March 1910 – 16 May 1990) was an Argentine film actor. He emigrated to Mexico and became a star during the Golden age of Mexican cinema. He appeared in more than fifty films during his career. Aldás was married four times. His wives included the Mexican actress Virginia Serret, the Brazilian actress Leonora Amar and the Mexican singer Lucy Gallardo.
- The Night of the Mayas (1939)
- The Coward (1939)
- Three Men of the River (1943)
- My Memories of Mexico (1944)
- He Who Died of Love (1945)
- Zorina (1949)
- The Lovers (1951)
- The Boxer (1958)
- ↑ Pitts p.356
- Pitts, Michael. Western Movies: A Guide to 5,105 Feature Films. McFarland, 2012.
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 9/19/2016. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.