Louis, Count of Évreux
|Count of Évreux|
|Born||3 May 1276|
19 May 1319 43) (aged|
|Spouse||Margaret of Artois|
|Father||Philip III the Bold|
|Mother||Maria of Brabant|
- Marie (1303 – 31 October 1335), married in 1311 John III, Duke of Brabant
- Charles (1305–1336), Count of Étampes married Maria de la Cerda, Lady of Lunel, daughter of Fernando de la Cerda.
- Philip III of Navarre (1306–1343), married Joan II of Navarre.
- Margaret (1307–1350), married in 1325 William XII of Auvergne
- Joan (1310–1370), married Charles IV of France
|Ancestors of Louis, Count of Évreux|
Louis is a character in Les Rois maudits (The Accursed Kings), a series of French historical novels by Maurice Druon. He was portrayed by Robert Party in the 1972 French miniseries adaptation of the series.
Louis, Count of ÉvreuxBorn: 3 May 1276 Died: 19 May 1319
Title last held byAmaury IV
|Count of Évreux
| Succeeded by|