List of people on the postage stamps of Hawaii
- King Kamehameha III (1853)
- King Kamehameha IV (1861)
- King Kamehameha V (1866)
- Crown Princess Victoria Kamāmalu (1871)
- Governor Mataio Kekūanāoa of Oʻahu (1871)
- King Kalākaua (1875)
- Crown Prince William Pitt Leleiohoku II (1875)
- Princess Likelike (1882)
- Queen Kapiolani (1882)
- King Kamehameha I (1883)
- Queen Dowager Emma (1883)
- King Lunalilo (1883)
- Queen Liliʻuokalani (1891)
- President Sanford Ballard Dole (1894)
- Lorrin Andrews Thurston (1896)
After becoming the Territory of Hawaii in 1898 and then US State of Hawaii in 1959, it used postage stamps of the United States. There are some Hawaiian people depicted on the postage stamps of the United States, as, for example, the King Kamehameha Statue on a 1937 stamp.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Stamps of Hawaii.|
- "Bank Note Issue — National Bank Note Company". Stamps. Post Office in Paradise. Archived from the original on 2008-05-28. Retrieved 2011-01-18.
- Miller, Rick (2004-03-08). "Hawaii issued stamps as kingdom and republic". Refresher Course. Linn's Stamp News. Retrieved 2011-01-18.