List of airports in Latvia
Latvia (Latvian: Latvija), officially the Republic of Latvia (Latvijas Republika), is a country in the Baltic region of Northern Europe. It is bordered to the north by Estonia, to the south by Lithuania, to the east by the Russian Federation, and to the southeast by Belarus. Across the Baltic Sea to the west lies Sweden. The capital of Latvia is Riga. The local time is GMT+2 (GMT+3 DST).
Riga International Airport is the only major airport in Latvia, carrying around 5 million passengers annually. It is the largest airport in the Baltic states and has direct flights to over 80 destinations in 30 countries including a nonstop transatlantic flight to New York-JFK operated by Uzbekistan Airways on board in Boeing 767-300ER year-round. It is also the main hub of airBaltic.
Names shown in bold indicate airports with scheduled passenger service on commercial airlines.
- Latvian Air Force
- Transport in Latvia
- List of largest airports in the Baltic states
- List of airports by ICAO code: E#EV - Latvia
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Europe#Latvia
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "IATA Airline and Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association.
- "UN Location Codes: Latvia". UN/LOCODE 2012-1. UNECE. 14 September 2012. – includes IATA codes
- "Airports in Latvia". Great Circle Mapper. – IATA and ICAO codes, coordinates
- Airfields in Latvia - info and photos of airfields in Latvia