List of airports in Bulgaria
The Republic of Bulgaria is a country in the Balkans in southeastern Europe. It borders five other countries: Romania to the north (mostly along the River Danube), Serbia and the Republic of Macedonia to the west, and Greece and Turkey to the south. The Black Sea defines the extent of the country to the east. The country's capital city is Sofia. Bulgaria is divided into 28 provinces which are subdivided into 260 municipalities.
Bulgarian airports with number of passengers served in 2014 & 2015:
|Rank||Airport||City||IATA / ICAO||2014||2015||Change|
|1.||Sofia Airport||Sofia||SOF / LBSF||3,815,158||4,088,943||7.2%|
|2.||Burgas Airport||Burgas||BOJ / LBBG||2,522,319||2,360,320||6.7%|
|3.||Varna Airport||Varna||VAR / LBWN||1,387,494||1,398,694||0.8%|
|4.||Plovdiv Airport||Plovdiv||PDV / LBPD||103,535||103,300||0.2%|
|5.||Gorna Oryahovitsa Airport||Gorna Oryahovitsa||GOZ / LBGO||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Airport names shown in bold indicate the airport has scheduled service on commercial airlines.
- Bulgarian Air Force
- Transport in Bulgaria
- List of Bulgarian Air Force Bases
- List of airlines of Bulgaria
- List of airports by ICAO code: L#LB – Bulgaria
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Aviation/Airline destination lists: Europe#Bulgaria
- "Map of Bulgarian Airports and Certified Airfields". Bulgarian Civil Aviation Administration.
- "ICAO Location Indicators by State" (PDF). International Civil Aviation Organization. 17 September 2010.
- "IATA Airline and Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association.
- "UN Location Codes: Bulgaria". UN/LOCODE 2012-1. UNECE. 14 September 2012. – includes IATA codes
- "Airports in Bulgaria". World Aero Data. – ICAO codes
- "Airports in Bulgaria". Great Circle Mapper. – IATA and ICAO codes
and Herzegovina Airport records for Bosnia and Herzegovina at Landings.com. Retrieved 2013-09-03
- "Airports". Bulgarian Civil Aviation Administration. Retrieved 12 June 2009.
- "Certified Airfields". Bulgarian Civil Aviation Administration. Retrieved 12 June 2009.