|No.||Original release date||Original ISBN||English release date||English ISBN|
|1|| April 26, 2006||ISBN 978-4-04713-811-7||October 28, 2008||ISBN 978-0-75952-944-1|
- 01. "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya I"
- 02. "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya II"
- 03. "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya III"
- 04. "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya IV"
- 05. "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya V"
|A high school freshman known only as Kyon encounters a strange individual named Haruhi Suzumiya. Having been somewhat influenced by Kyon, Haruhi decides to set up the SOS Brigade, recruiting Yuki Nagato as a member. Kyon soon learns from Yuki that she is an alien in charge of monitoring Haruhi, who has god-like abilities to subconsciously affect the world. Another alien in Kyon's class, Ryoko Asakura, attempts to kill him to try to get a reaction from Haruhi, but Yuki stops her. Later, Haruhi recruits Mikuru Asahina, using her to blackmail a computer out of the computer club. As a transfer student named Itsuki Koizumi joins the club, Mikuru reveals to Kyon that she is a time traveller sent to monitor Haruhi, whilst Itsuki reveals himself to be an esper who reveres Haruhi as a god.|
|2|| June 23, 2006||ISBN 978-404713-831-5||March 24, 2009||ISBN 978-075952-945-8|
- 06. "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya VI"
- 07. "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya VII"
- 08. "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya VIII"
- 09. "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya IX"
|Kyon meets an older Mikuru, who gives him some advice concerning a future dilemma. Later, Itsuki takes Kyon to a closed space, a realm subconsciously created by Haruhi, where he fights a large blue giant. As Haruhi becomes increasingly bored, she ends up pulling Kyon and herself inside one of these closed spaces. Using advice he had received from Yuki and the Future Mikuru, Kyon manages to break free from the closed space by kissing Haruhi.|
|3|| December 22, 2006||ISBN 978-404713-885-8||June 9, 2009||ISBN 978-075952-946-5|
- 10. "The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya I"
- 11. "The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya II"
- 12. "Knowing Me, Knowing You"
- 13. "Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody I"
- 14. "Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody II"
|Haruhi enters the SOS Brigade into a baseball tournament, with the gang needing to use their unique powers to prevent Haruhi from becoming upset and creating closed space. Later, Mikuru invites Kyon to go shopping with her whilst trying to keep it a secret from Haruhi. On Tanabata, Mikuru takes Kyon three years into the past where he helps a young Haruhi draw weird lines inside a schoolyard, influencing her desire to seek out aliens, time travellers and espers.|
|4|| June 26, 2007||ISBN 978-404713-923-7||October 27, 2009||ISBN 978-075952-947-2|
- 15. "Mysterique Sign I"
- 16. "Mysterique Sign II"
- 17. "Mysterique Sign Returns"
- 18. "Remote Island Syndrome I"
- 19. "Remote Island Syndrome II"
|The SOS Brigade are tasked with seeking out the computer club president, who had gone missing due to a weird symbol on Haruhi's website. As Kyon visits his grandparents on holiday, he encounters a similar experience.|
|5|| October 26, 2007||ISBN 978-404713-981-7||March 23, 2010||ISBN 978-031608-605-9|
- 20. "Endless Eight I"
- 21. "Endless Eight II"
- 22. "A Perspective on Life from Shamisen the Stray"
- 23. "Get in the Ring"
- 24. "The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya I"
- 25. "The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya II"
|As an activity-packed Summer incites a lot of deja-vu within Kyon, he soon learns that they have been repeating the last two weeks of Summer thousands of times due to Haruhi's desire to not let Summer end. Meanwhile, a cat named Shamisen makes observances on humans. During a sports festival at school, Haruhi's powers cause the teams to keep switching places, leaving the SOS Brigade to try and figure out what she desires. As the school festival approaches, Haruhi decides to make her own film.|
|6|| May 26, 2008||ISBN 978-404715-061-4||June 15, 2010||ISBN 978-031608-952-4|
- 26. "The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya III"
- 27. "The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya IV"
- 28. "The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya V"
- 29. "Show Must go on"
- 30. "Live a Live"
- 31. "Tales from the Thousand Lakes"
|As the production on the SOS Brigade's movie continues, Haruhi's desire for an amazing effects causes real lasers and other bizarre effects to come into reality. Furthermore, Haruhi's shabby treatment of Mikuru enrages Kyon to the point that he almost hits her. Despite this, Kyon manages to put a stop to the crazy phenomenon by subtly reminding Haruhi that her movie is a work of fiction. The movie soon goes on show at the school culture festival, where Haruhi acts as a stand-in for a band's performance.|
|7|| December 20, 2008||ISBN 978-404715-148-2||October 26, 2010||ISBN 978-031608-953-1|
- 32. "The Day of Sagittarius I"
- 33. "The Day of Sagittarius II"
- 34. "The Day of Sagittarius Aftermath"
- 35. "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya I"
- 36. "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya II"
- 37. "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya III"
|In a last-ditch attempt to recover their stolen equipment, the Computer Research Society challenges the SOS Brigade to a space battle simulation game. The SOS Brigade start off at an advantage due to both their inexperience and the computer club's cheating, but with Nagato's help they manage to win. Later, Kyon wakes up one day to find his whole world has changed. Haruhi and Itsuki are missing, Ryoko has returned, Mikuru and Tsuruya have no memory of him, and Yuki is a normal, shy human being.|
|8|| March 26, 2009||ISBN 978-404715-208-3||March 29, 2011||ISBN 978-031608-954-8|
- 38. "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya IV"
- 39. "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya V"
- 40. "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya VI"
- 41. "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya VII"
- 42. "Parallel Sidestory I: A Sudden Cinderella Story"
- 43. "Parallel Sidestory II: Mikurion Dollar Baby"
|Kyon finds a message from the original Yuki, telling him to gather a set of keys. As he starts to get used to the new world, getting to know the new Yuki, he learns from Taniguchi that Haruhi had been at a different school the entire time. By introducing himself as "John Smith", the alias he used when he travelled back in time to assist the young Haruhi, Kyon manages to get Haruhi to believe his story. With her help, they manage to gather all the members of the SOS Brigade in the classroom, providing the keys necessary to activate a program from the original Yuki, offering him a way to fix things.|
|9|| July 25, 2009||ISBN 978-404715-269-4||August 16, 2011||ISBN 978-031618-321-5|
- 44. "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya VIII"
- 45. "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya IX"
- 46. "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya X"
- 47. "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya XI"
- 48. "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya: Epilogue"
- 49. "Parallel Sidestory III: Message From Meiji, All Clear"
|Travelling back to the Tanabata of three years ago, Kyon teams up with future Mikuru and goes to see Yuki. There, Yuki explains that the culprit is none other than herself who, after accumulating a lot of stress over the years, used Haruhi's powers to rewrite history. Receiving an antidote to reverse the effects of Yuki's alteration, Kyon returns to the point right after everything changed to confront Yuki. Just then, he is suddenly stabbed by Ryoko but is rescued by future counterparts of Yuki, Mikuru and himself. Returning to his normal timeline, Kyon assures Yuki that if the Data Overmind do anything to harm her, he will reveal his hidden alias to Haruhi and use her powers to stop them.|
|10|| October 25, 2009||ISBN 978-404715-302-8||November 22, 2011||ISBN 978-031618-639-1|
- 50. "Lover at First Sight I"
- 51. "Lover at First Sight II"
- 52. "Lover at First Sight III"
- 53. "Snowy Mountain Syndrome I"
- 54. "Snowy Mountain Syndrome II"
|Kyon receives a phone call from his middle school classmate, Nakagawa, who has allegedly gained feelings for Yuki and asks him to hook them up. Later, the SOS Brigade go on a ski trip to celebrate New Year's, but find themselves caught up in a snowstorm. They eventually wind up in a strange mansion where the very concept of time is all over the place. Furthermore, they learn Yuki has been disconnected from the Data Over, and yet it is not believed to be Haruhi's doing.|
|11|| April 26, 2010||ISBN 978-404715-429-2||February 28, 2012||ISBN 978-031619-576-8|
- 55. "Snowy Mountain Syndrome III"
- 56. "Snowy Mountain Syndrome IV"
- 57. "Where Did the Cat Go? I"
- 58. "Where Did the Cat Go? II"
- 59. "Red Data Elegy"
|After confessing to Itsuki about how he has yet to go back in time and rescue himself, Kyon is curiously approached by a lustful Mikuru, although this turns out to be a fake. After discovering the others had similar visions, Yuki suddenly comes down with a fever. It is there that Kyon and Itsuki discover a strange door complete with a puzzle. With help from Yuki, Kyon and Itsuki manage to solve the puzzle and return to reality, where they decide to hold another murder mystery.|
|12|| October 26, 2010||ISBN 978-404715-544-2||May 29, 2012||ISBN 978-031620-946-5|
- 60. "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya ~Another Day~"
- 61. "The Melancholy of Mikuru Asahina I"
- 62. "The Melancholy of Mikuru Asahina II"
- 63. "Editor in Chief ☆ Full Speed Ahead! I"
- 64. "Editor in Chief ☆ Full Speed Ahead! II"
|Deciding not to put it off any longer, Kyon assembles Mikuru and Yuki together and travels back in time in order to rescue himself from Ryoko and put the timeline back on track. Later, Mikuru asks Kyon out to help her buy some tea leaves.|
|13|| February 26, 2011||ISBN 978-404715-656-2||August 21, 2012||ISBN 978-031620-949-6|
- 65. "Editor in Chief ☆ Full Speed Ahead! III"
- 66. "Editor in Chief ☆ Full Speed Ahead! IV"
- 67. "Editor in Chief ☆ Full Speed Ahead! V"
- 68. "Welcome to the House of Terror"
- 69. "The Intrigues of Haruhi Suzumiya I"
|After months of squatting in the Literature Club’s clubroom, the SOS Brigade puts pen to paper and starts writing some literature of their own! The Brigade has just one week to create a literature newsletter if they want to keep the Lit Club’s space from being reallocated by the student council. As each member prepares his or her contribution, Supreme Editor in Chief Haruhi keeps a watchful eye on her team, especially as Kyon’s assigned romance story unfolds!|
|14|| May 26, 2011||ISBN 978-404715-698-2||December 11, 2012||ISBN 978-031622-905-0|
- 70. "The Intrigues of Haruhi Suzumiya II"
- 71. "The Intrigues of Haruhi Suzumiya III"
- 72. "The Intrigues of Haruhi Suzumiya IV"
- 73. "The Intrigues of Haruhi Suzumiya V"
- 74. "The Intrigues of Haruhi Suzumiya VI"
|Guided only by a series of notes that direct him to do the most inexplicable things—“Buy a small turtle and throw it into the lake”?—Kyon and the Mikuru from eight days in the future complete these assigned tasks, hoping that things will become clear as the SOS Brigade’s adventures for that week continue.|
|15|| December 26, 2011||ISBN 978-404715-804-7||April 23, 2013||ISBN 978-031623-230-2|
- 75. "The Intrigues of Haruhi Suzumiya VII"
- 76. "The Intrigues of Haruhi Suzumiya VIII"
- 77. "The Intrigues of Haruhi Suzumiya IX"
- 78. "The Intrigues of Haruhi Suzumiya X"
- 79. "The Intrigues of Haruhi Suzumiya XI"
|As a member of the SOS Brigade, Kyon has had his fair share of close encounters (of the bizarre kind). But as Mikuru the Elder’s scavenger hunt sends Kyon and “Michiru” into trouble, Kyon realizes that the scope of his friends’ supernatural connections are far beyond what even he could ever have imagined—and far more dangerous…|
|16|| March 26, 2012||ISBN 978-404120-185-5||October 29, 2013||ISBN 978-031623-236-4|
- 80. "Wandering Shadow I"
- 81. "Wandering Shadow II"
- 82. "Wandering Shadow III"
- 83. "The Dissociation of Haruhi Suzumiya I"
- 84. "The Dissociation of Haruhi Suzumiya II"
|Spring is in full bloom and all the members of the SOS Brigade have moved up a grade. While Haruhi appears to be energetically searching for new Brigade members, Koizumi says that her mental state is unstable. Could it be because of a meeting with one of Kyon's old friends over Spring Break?! The new Dissociation arc begins!|
|17|| November 26, 2012||ISBN 978-404120-459-7||December 17, 2013||ISBN 978-0-316-32234-8|
- 85. "The Dissociation of Haruhi Suzumiya III"
- 86. "The Dissociation of Haruhi Suzumiya IV"
- 87. "The Dissociation of Haruhi Suzumiya V"
- 88. "The Dissociation of Haruhi Suzumiya VI"
- 89. "The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya I"
|By Brigade leader's order, the group heads out on their first "Search for Mysterious Occurrences" patrol of the new school year! Strangely, Kyon is the first to arrive. Before anyone else gets there, he's reunited with Sasaki. But why is she flanked by the culprit who led the kidnapping of Mikuru and another mysterious girl whose presence is weird?!|
|18|| March 26, 2013||ISBN 978-404120-644-7||May 27, 2014||ISBN 978-031628-678-7|
- 90. "The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya II"
- 91. "The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya III"
- 92. "The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya IV"
- 93. "The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya V"
- 94. "The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya VI"
|A new school year means fresh blood for the SOS Brigade! But not just anyone can join this elite group of alien-, time traveler-, and esper-hunters! As Haruhi puts the new recruits through their paces in one timeline, the veteran members visit the ailing Yuki in the other. Yuki reveals that her illness may be the work of other humanoid interfaces like herself, but when Kyon rushes to confront them, he runs into a familiar face he had hoped he would never see again...!|
|19|| June 26, 2013||ISBN 978-404120-741-3||August 26, 2014||ISBN 978-031637-680-8|
- 95. "The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya VII"
- 96. "The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya VIII"
- 97. "The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya IX"
- 98. "The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya X"
- 99. "The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya XI"
|After Haruhi's rigorous selection process, a new member has been selected for the SOS Brigade! But Kyon feels uneasy around Yasumi Watahashi, not only because of the girl's odd behavior, but also because he knows the peculiar-and sometimes threatening-types that tend to congregate around Haruhi Suzumiya...|
|20|| December 26, 2013||ISBN 978-404120-956-1||November 18, 2014||ISBN 978-031633-646-8|
- 100. "The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya XII"
- 101. "The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya XIII"
- 102. "The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya XIV"
- 103. "The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya XV"
- 104. "The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya XVI"
- 105. "Rainy Day"
|When Kyon arrives at school, it seems like another average day-until he realizes Sasaki has wrapped North High in a closed space. Led to the SOS Brigade clubroom by Sasaki and Tachibana, Kyon knocks (just in case) and is surprised to find not a costumed Asahina, but instead a girl he's never seen before...and a very familiar face!|