12 July 1947|
Hradec Králové, Czechoslovakia
Lenka Termerová (born 12 July 1947) is a Czech film, stage and television actress. She won the Czech Lion award for Best Supporting Actress in 2008 for her role in the film Děti noci. She is the mother of actress Martha Issová.
Termerová studied at the Faculty of Theatre in Prague. She went on to perform in the Divadlo Petra Bezruče in Ostrava, before moving to Studio Ypsilon in Prague in 1981. Termerová won the Czech Lion award for Best Supporting Actress in 2008 for her role in the film Děti noci. She had a starring role in the Prima television series Velmi křehké vztahy, which was originally broadcast between 2007 and 2009. Termerová was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009.
- Žena za pultem (television, 1978)
- The Conception of My Younger Brother (2000)
- Cops and Robbers (television, 2007)
- Velmi křehké vztahy (television, 2007–2009)
- Děti noci (2008)
- Doktoři z Počátků (television, 2013–)
- "Herečka Lenka Termerová: S holou hlavou rakovinu neutajíte". idnes.cz (in Czech). 21 June 2010. Retrieved 10 November 2016.
- "Ostravské stopy: U hřbitova bylo fantastické divadlo, vzpomíná Termerová". idnes.cz (in Czech). 10 February 2013. Retrieved 10 November 2016.
- "Českého lva za nejlepší film má snímek Karamazovi". Radio Prague (in Czech). 8 March 2009. Retrieved 10 November 2016.